Nowadays, the fabrics of clothes are becoming more and more complex and diverse, and lamb velvet is one of them. So, what kind of fabric is lamb wool? What are the characteristics?
Sheep velvet is actually not a standardized term in the market, it is the usual name of merchants. It is artificial velvet, which belongs to imitation cashmere. The chemical composition of this imitation cashmere is 70% polyester and 30% nitrile. Not wool as people think. Lamb wool is really superfine wool, selected long wool; lamb velvet is actually artificial velvet, so it is called lamb velvet. Lamb velvet is not as expensive as lamb wool, but it also has a good thermal insulation effect, no less than real lamb wool.
Sheep velvet is actually a common name, not a professional term. It is essentially composed of chemical fiber components, which is a kind of artificial velvet, and does not contain wool components, so what are its characteristics?
1. The appearance is light and clean, with good air permeability and drape.
2. The texture is soft, light and transparent, smooth and elastic.
3. It is very comfortable to wear on the body, very elegant.
4. After high temperature shrinkage treatment, it is not easy to deform and wrinkle.
5. Good physical properties, high fiber strength, wear-resistant and durable.
6. Good chemical properties, alkali resistance, chemical resistance, insect resistance and mildew resistance.
Post time: Jun-20-2022